My bridal shower photos were the most saved and requested on my Instagram. So here’s a blog post dedicated to this cute and flirty styled event.
When my sister and mom decided to throw me a bridal shower, I had only one request, and that was to have a cute and comfy styled theme.
The design started with an inspirational photo of a floor-seated table that executed into a Victoria Secret pajama styled comfy vibe.
If you loved it and want to create a similar look for your next party, then see the details below.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Wooden pallets to create the table foundation (if you have trouble finding some, check offer up or craigslist)
- Velvet tablecloth in ivory color size 90″ x 132″
- Blush pink chiffon table runner
- Pillows with white satin pillow covers
- Glass chargers (for the number of guests you want to be seated)
- Glass water goblets (same amount as chargers)
- Glass candle holders for taper candles (those are the long style candles)
- Taper candles in ivory or white
- Glass mini vases to hold the roses in (you can also check your local dollar store for this item – the amount you need varies on how long your table is and how full of a look you want, we had about 78-80 of them)
- Votive glass candle holders with candles
- Fresh roses (you can pick some up from a floral wholesale store or your local grocery store)